The original horizontal coil and multiple vertical fan cooler, our Model F is the ideal solution for high-horsepower, engine-driven applications.
- Fan diameters from 48" to 144".
- Typical compression HP: 250-4,500.
- Engine, compressor, and multiple-stage gas cooling all in a single cooler, reducing shipping and installation costs.
- Forced-draft design moves cool air through the unit, resulting in lower fan horsepower requirements and higher efficiency.
- Rating procedures provide nozzle arrangements that facilitate installation and reduce piping costs.
- Vertical discharge cooler features an individual plenum chamber for each fan, ensuring reliable operation.
- Rotating components are located in the cool air stream of the cooler promoting longer life, ease of visual inspection and safer maintenance.
Critical to the ongoing operations and success of a variety of sectors within the energy industry, our air-cooled heat exchanger solutions are engineered to meet the demands of any operation. So, whether you’re a Packager, an EPC, or an End User, we have a product to fit your needs.